Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Slumdog Millionaire - I endorse it.

I had the opportunity to see the new film Slumdog Millionaire recently at one of the screenings here in the Bizzle.

I dont have much to say about this movie but WOW. Its on POINT.
I suggest you go and peep the film.


Its a great feel good film with different aspects of life in the Indian slums.
I dont have any authority on the issue...but hey, its real.

It invokes a less grimy City of God coming of age story about a kid from the slums who makes it to the final question of the "who wants to be a millionaire" show in India, and all this speculation regarding how he knows all of this, is he cheating? is he a genius? is it fake?

Without giving away too much info, this is a great film. Period. Go see it. And then thank me later.

No comments: