Saturday, December 13, 2008

Communication Breakdown


I just want to start off saying that last night I partied with the guys (and girls) in the picture. . . but without the guns.

Its been a trying week to say the least. The new boss is intensely trying to suck the joy out of my existence, but I shall continue to work through the grime and demands of the office space.

A few good things have happened in the last few days, one being that I have been approved for my super amazing around the world trip that will be payed for by the company!!! Yep. You really cant beat that. 3 different countries and 3 different states...can you say YIPPEEEE!!!

The only thing remaining before purchasing the tickets is seeing how much a business class upgrade will be. If I get the upgrade, I am TOTALLY bringing macbook w me....since they have the whole airplane connector thingie which I use whenever I fly business or first.

But at the same time that all of this good stuff is happening, I will have to peace out this blog in 09. I suppose its just because its a good time to peace out this blog for something a bit more....more? Maybe a vlog?
Besides, I feel like I have not been candid.
And based on a conversation I had this morning, its being held against me. So....this is a pre-warning??? Ill be moving soon.
DC, here I come!!!!

No comments: