Saturday, December 6, 2008

Because its a Saturday night

Im listening to Pandora radio and jamming to a Clipse playlist....its nice.

Tonight is going to be a Masquerade Ball. Super fun right??? Wrong. I dont have a damn mask, and the date....well, she backed out.
Something about not getting her dresses in time...(shes in the military and wears some form of uniform day in day out...so this is a plausible excuse).

Its 3 hours until I go out there, and I am about to go to the gym and hype myself up that this evening will be fun. Because Ill be flirting with OTHER peoples dates instead of my own.

And since I dont have a mask, Im going to go like Zorro and cut up a T shirt or something...or a tie.


1 comment:

MeghanKathleen said...

Ripped up T-shirt, Zorro Mask and/or Tie, creative.

I'm always impressed with guys who go stag- they've go the confidence to rock it on their own.

Good luck, and have fun!