Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I want to punch my computer in the face...

Today,
Is not going so well.
  • -woke up late
  • -missed the first shuttle
  • -foggy, cold, misty out
  • -my sweater isnt wearing right (you know, thought it would look one way...but isnt)
  • -my computer is acting V E R Y slow. I swear. Im not even on the internets and it is acting like I am using dial-up....or even AOL dialup {sadface}
And to top all of it off, the workbook which has been tracking the money I manage has decided to revert to a 3 weeks ago state...so I am at a loss, playing from behind, have no updates, the computers speed is frustrating me more so I actually get less done.

I want to rant properly, but cant...I am actually just waiting for this damn file to START responding.
O glooom :\

No comments: