Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Because I cant keep my shirt on....and other things

I feel like I am totally Ready for Miami next week!!!!!! O, and DC too...but its cold there, so it doesnt count.


There is a friend of mine who thinks and swears that I cant keep my shirt on...

That in itself is partially true, but at the same time...why should I?

These last few months (last month) I have been hitting the gym hard as hell. Its all about the results isnt it?

I think...I am on the cusp of being just right. Not too much, and not too little. Now its all about maintaining my gains from now on right? RIGHT :)


Weirdness at the office...and pretty much always:
I am straight. Str8. _____________ (like that line) I try to seduce women with reckless abandon (sometimes). Love hard. Play hard. etc....
So, Why Why WHY in the world does it seem like gay men like to try me. Yes, i cant help but be somewhat flattered...but at the same time NO. NO. NO. I do not want your penis. Personally, I was not a big fan of nuts after an ex told me this joke:

- What are nuts on your wall? - Wall Nuts
What are nuts on your chest?- Chest Nuts
What are nuts on your chin? - My dick in your mouth. >_< style="font-style: italic;">not sure. Like, are you hitting on me, or are you just being nice?
The scenario"
I see this guy a few months ago and we chat or something, then no more contact until a few weeks ago. Saw him at the gym in the locker room- awkward, but as you can see in the pic above, I dont mind being shirtless. Anyway, we chat a bit and im off to my work out. Fast forward a week, I see him on the bus and he invites me for a beer...at my place???wtf.
Ok, no problem, no alarm bells going off.
He comes up, we chat, drink a few yada yada...makes a comment about my attractiveness but I dont take real note of it till later.

Few days later its a nice day so he suggests a walk by the lake to get a glimpse of one of the other palaces.

Its a pretty dangerous road, but that is besides the point . We are walking and chatting and its normal and natural and hes talking about his experiences and im talking about mine and we are sharing (hehe, which I realize is the getting to know you part of things) and we get back, have lunch and part ways.

NOW, I start realizing that things are weird. Because at lunch I was telling a story about a time when I was camel -backing across the sahara dessert and how hot it was , and he used the opportunity to inject at how 'hot' I was ...... and um yea....very awkward.


Now, I feel like I have been avoiding him, and the other night, he sent a message asking if I wanted to catch some felini films (I watch foreign films) at my place (why my place wtf- so that I cant be like...uhhhh I got to go). This is getting weird.

Solution, Avoid avoid avoid. I mean, yes, he could be a cool guy that I get along with and blah blah blah. But at the same time....It make s me go hmmmmm. Because if I were to be "macking on a breezy" Id probably be doing the same damn thing. Movies, lunch, a dinner, drinks, developing a rapport about something obscure that we have in common (foreign films...Kurasawa).
Damn .
Its safe to say that when I got a text to go on a historical tour of the Palace (office building) I am grateful that Ive got other obligations (lunch) to attend.

It is kinda sad that I cant have a friendship and not think...why?
O yea I know why, because this guy is also like 40++ not married, and tends to hover around post-conflict countries.

Why O Why cant a beautiful cougar-tastic woman come up to me asking if I want to come over for dinner, watch movies, play wrestling, and 'chill'. Is that too much to ask for?

And im not saying I am a cougar hunter...not in the least. But I am saying that I am ok with the picking up dates at the old folks home...bow chica wow wow :D

Ok. No, I am not homophobic. Just respect my safe space :)

No comments: