Monday, December 8, 2008

A Ball you say!!!!

I'd been meaning to write all weekend long (Thurs-Sat is the weekend, plus we got Monday off too:D)- but I was occupied doing other things (sleeping, watching movies, sleeping, eating, and...uh...sleeping).

So here to kick off what has come to be (almost) my best week ever- the recap.

The Masquerade Ball (pictures to follow, whenever I get home today):
I didn't have a mask. But as soon as I got there, around 20 people didn't have masks on. Kind of disappointed that more people weren't DOING it, ya know...but as if by magic, the bf of a friend comes and gives me his. His head is kind of big so the mask has a crack in the latex, but hey, beggars cant be choosers, and besides, the mask added character to my costume.

Night goes on...its a dry party, but ANOTHER friend of mine who wore a kilt (wtf???) gave me some Jamison's whiskey (wtf!?!) from his flask (REALLY? Under your kilt dude?). Anyhow, it turned out that I was feeling good, and everyone else (mostly) was just kind of like..."meh, so you have a mask on...I STILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!"
Highlight of the night had to be the girl with the kitty mask on that giggled when I told her that she was 'the prettiest pussy that ive seen in a while'.
Honestly didnt mean anything malicious about it, but she went with it and smiled. Thats a hell of an icebreaker, and I suggest using it ONLY at the appropriate time (read:never)

It was all going really well until one of the girls I was dancing with suddenly started bleeding on the dance floor 0_o! Turns out that when she removed her shoes:

(* Sidebar-
Dear Women- We (men, boys, women who love women) love when you wear your heals and pumps and all that good stuff when you go out. It looks...attractive, and yes, I hold it in high regard that you do so with me in mind. But come on, its all about endurance isnt it? What would YOU think if I took off MY shoes while we were out? I mean, really? At the least...if you ARE going to take off your shoes, make sure they are kept. If your feet are unsheathed looking like hobbit feet or worse, what does that say about your other covered areas? Im not saying...but Im just saying...*)

: a piece of glass sliced open her foot. It wasnt deep, but still enough to instantly bring me into concerned mode and while I helped her hobble to the marble filled bathroom (this bathroom is AMAZING, marble and pearl EVERYWHERE---I took pics), I saw the state of her feet. And turned off. Honestly. Really? Frodo...is that you?

Ok, the night was ok. Lots of fun. Hanging out with people w/o uniforms and guns was cool too. Turns out, that during best outfit part of the evening, the guy who won was the guy who DID NOT wear a shirt OR a mask. Just a jacket, jeans, shades, and tims...and lots of hunky man chest for the world to see. Yea, hes kinda my hero...tear...

1 comment:

MeghanKathleen said...

mmmmm. Hunky man chest for the world to see? My kinda hero, indeed!