Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update

Today has been extremely busy at work today, so what do I do?- Come on here to waste time.

My America trip is coming together quite nicely...well not really. I have yet to make tickets, finalize any kind of plans, choose ultimate destinations, or whatever...but I have a concept, and know that I want to touch down in DC and ATL, but beyond that, who knows.

Well, I do know one thing, the blast from the past that contacted me out of the blue is still on her old antics. I dont think I mentioned it, but even when we went out back then, she was doing so while stepping out on her sig other. I dont know, is it the excitement? They broke up for a period because she went out on a date with me. I called her the other night and guess what, she is about to do it to him TWICE!!!!

hehe, well, Karma is a bitch, but damn. I cant NOT go out with her :)
That would be rude.

1 comment:

OhMyHeart said...

oh man, i understand your excitement, but what about this guy? i find myself feeling bad for him, even though i don't know ANY of you, really, obviously.

planning trips can be fun, but exhausting! good luck :)