Friday, November 21, 2008

Guitar Hero Groupie

Parties rule our weekends here. Alcohol, older people, no spouses (or few spouses), and lots of hormones make this place seem like a college campus all over again.

Case in point, last nights party. After an intense workout I get calls and text spam about joining a friend at a party. No problem, I get into the car, drive past our security, drive around the bunkers...wait for a convoy....drive past their security, and wham I'm at the party. . .

I see people I know, but no one I really want to spend the night chatting too, and since Ive been here before, I know where to go- the Guitar Hero room!. Gimme some water for hydration and the sticks and im good. Party going on in the background, no problem.

So as my random band is playing a particularly hard song (Toxicity on Medium), then the groupies come. A smattering of older (think older than cougar) women come around. They are drunk, old, and frisky. One in particular starts to grind on the singer, then moves away from him and starts whispering in my ear about HOW im playing. WTF im @ like 92% percent, and here you go talking in my ear!
She then starts to gyrate to my right to the music. I swear its as if she was at a concert. An old, old, old, concert.
To each their own.

They roll in packs, the molest young men, they take names and kick ass...Ill see if i have a picture in my files to demonstrate the Groupie Grandmas.

1 comment:

OhMyHeart said...

Ah ha that is fantastic. And SO a guy thing - if I were playing Guitar Hero (love it) and simultaneously being seduced by a man, my score would be crushed and I wouldn't care.

Play on, (drum) playa ;)