Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thou shall not.....

Thou shall not.....

Too many times on this trip I find that I am trying to look and covet
anothers wife or girl or mother or something equally not healthy. And
Last night at pascha was no digferent. there were lots of interesting
types ....actually there weren't, the same clubbers that I see
regardless of the location. Last night was the same with one added
twist, prostitutes. And it really isn't fair. I can hardly tell the
working girls from the not working ones... Ok that's a lie, the
working ones looked smoking and dresses to the nines , often dancing a
bit too hard , and would give very flirtatious looks to those living
lavishly.

One girl was standing next to the bar with this guy. She was dancing
for him and as I came around, she moved off of him and started
gyrating right in front of me. So what am I supposed to do ? Part of
me is like woo hoo , this cute russian looking girl is dancing for me.
Then the other half keeps playing back the warnings from the
guidebooks about the natashas that frequent the night spots with the
pimps never far behind. And though I don't know much. I so know how
rare it is for these things to happen. So I just kinda look away.
Although I want to look. Then I think to myself , looking is free. So
I look. It's awesome. I took into all the details from the sequins in
the dress to the intricate french manicure. Her handler, because ul
call him that, is watching me watching her and reports this to her
which results in her dancing harder. After a few sings it starts to
feel creepy , so I take my drink and walk away.
I feel a tap on my shoulder a few secs later and it's the pimp. Asking
me for a tip for the dance. I laugh. Pat him on the back and say well
done.
And walk away with a chuckle.
Sharm ...


Sent from my iPod

No comments: