Monday, November 17, 2008

Facebook makes me smile at times

Like this morning.

Waking up and seeing not one, but TWO friend requests. WOOO HOO, since pretty much everyone is already a friend...who could it be?

It was HER. O M G. This girl...ooooo weeeeeee.
In the past. there have been some friending surprises, like my one X who was completely invisible regardless how many times I changed the spelling of her name or saw her tagged in mutual friends pictures...all of a sudden, she friends me...but her last name is different, and Oh My, is that ... a husband? Yea, that was cool.not really...but you catch my drift.

So back to this morning. Yes, THIS GIRL. MMMM.....it had/has been at least 4 years since hearing from her last, if not more....maybe 4-6. A LONG time even by my standards. Again, she is one of those that I have looked for with varying modifications of her name, but nope. No luck.
This morning, there she is for friending. And here it is...shes not even fat!!! I mean, she wasn't fat back in the day, she was actually VERY slim, and extremely sexy. But when I was a freshman, she was a senior or junior, dating some loser skater boy (maybe he wasn't a loser, but thats what she used to justify getting with me at the time), and still slim. So yea,not fat. Why is this surprising? Because so many of those kind of people who disappear for a few years and then come back around generally come back with a few "ive been sitting down watching TLC and Lifetime" pounds.
I wonder where she is, because I must say, whenever we went out, it was pretty...passionate, intense, fun, and oh so sexy.

Ill invite her out with us when I get back to the states.

Speaking of which, I kind of have to wonder, how many other women from my past are blocking me out of their collectives? Actually, maybe i dont want to know. Lord knows I have an interesting history when it comes to all the affairs of the heart.

2 comments:

OhMyHeart said...

Ahhh facebook is so good for that. Yummy memories are tempting. I hope you get to see her!

OhMyLaughter said...

That is true when you see someone you haven't for a few years on Facebook. They often have put on a few pounds.

Since she hasn't...bet she enjoys a good workout like you! :-)