Friday, November 28, 2008

Im not sure what it is

Im not sure why, but today has been ultra lax. I mean, I woke up at 9am with the intention of actually doing SOMETHING, but here I am at 4:30 still in my room. Ive done the laundry, so really it was not really such a real problem about wasting time, but I feel.....lazy, or...down?

I am not sure.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the supplements that Im taking (creatine). Who knows, but its going on 5pm, im going to go work out. Head to dinner, then head to another dinner, and have someone over for wine and a movie, well see how that goes since she pretty much already told me that I could get it....but honestly, im pretty not interested in putting up too much of an effort.
Just want to watch lakeview terrace and then have some wine, and call it an evening.

No comments: