Saturday, January 17, 2009

Love in the time of Cholera


I FINALLY got around to watching this movie, despite being told by many people that it was not worth my time.
I would like to say, all those other people have no idea what a good movie is!.

First of, the characters were real...well, I would totally talk about the names and the synopsis that really is not my deal.

Ok, pretty much what I grasp from the film is that a man is dedicated despite the odds.
The guy, Florintino or whatever his name is loves this woman all his life, despite the fact that she doesnt see it...until the end.
The film feels like it is the ultimate game of playing hard to get. Damn women...grrrrrr. Making this poor man go through his life devoted to this woman who just ignored him his whole life.

But then again, the guy in the film is kind of a loser and a hero at the same time for waiting. I too know what it is to wait :/

The amazing thing is that he kept a record of the woman he slept with.....genius.

Now I am watching "The Changeling" with the Angelina Jolie character....interesting film, and I think I see where it is going.

Saw Madagascar 2 the other night. It was interesting all the way until the middle of the film when it started to speak Russian...and then I was like whazzat??? But then it went back to American and I continued drinking my sixpack and all was good.

Woo Hoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your itmeansunique.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer