Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Best Text Message Ever

So rn't we supposed 2 get married now that i'm 30. Or r u betrothed 2 some1 else?....


That came from my first girlfriend. She is 5 years older than I am, so of course I thought that I would not REALLY have to answer that question or live up to that pact, but now that I am 25, single, and shes 30, single, and has 2 beautiful little boys whom I am sure I can adore....BUT, at the same time...meh...


This has had to be one of the most dynamic trips to America in a long long time. SO much has changed. I still dont have much time to recap it, but Ill do it when I get to Dubai tomorrow night :) Yay for 12 hour flights. Or actually, I think ill write about it on the flight.

Plus pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess. Her fav movie is my best friend's wedding. ;)

OhMyLaughter said...

I have blogged on flights/in an airport before too!

A good way to pass the time!