Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So tonight I saw Wall- E.

I suppose the movie was totally worth the two hours that I spent at the theater. The movie was pretty cute, I have seen others. Made me laugh...but lord knows it was no Shrek.

The day was pretty long. So I guess I am going to go home and watch some more of Lust,Caution and then possibly read a bit more of my dragon book.

Work related, I think I may have a bit too much on my plate. Honestly I am doing so
much each day and I am not getting the personal things finished as I would like to. I still need to know who is going to be the benefactor of my life if anything should happen to me.

I can't keep on watching these sad movies without wondering about myself... Enough of that. Now that I know I can write my thoughts in this thing, I'll be able to be a mobile blogger... Granted I have a connection. This thing is awesome


Sent from my iPod

No comments: