Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Perhaps

And it occurred to me as I was in the midst of getting some coffee (the free kind) downstairs, that I still kind of have the opportunity to ask her to marry me.
Then on other levels even that is the wrong tact to this issue. I will still be here, she will still be there. When I return to America, who knows where I will be. Since of course there is no plan, doesnt that mean I can make a plan concrete? Yes and No...because I dont know if I want to live in Atlanta again.
Even though I have never lived there as an adult, always at my moms place...how can I live in the same city as my mother does...without living with her? I dont know. Alot of my friends (2) have moved back home after college and live with their parents, well into their 20s...but at 25? Its not like I am a failure or anything...far from it. But does it make sense?

I dont need to have my own place. Unless I want to be bad...kind of how I like to am anyway...but...it would be fun to have to sneak around again :D

hehe, they would call me a scrub and laugh as they walk away. Its ok. I know what im worth.

No comments: