Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The dark side of Baghdad coffee

The dark side of Baghdad coffee

Tonight was the first time in a long time that I was able to see my
friend Tina since she moved to another base away from the
international zone. We are having a great time and are joined by our
friend cam.

Halfway through the evening I decide to try the spiced chai from the
coffee shop... Not a big problem. Until an hour later.
After dinner , and I should have known that this as going to happen,
the coffee drink has my stomach tightening up. Basically it was
telling me that something big was about to happen. Sure enough... The
tightening of the abs were leading somewhere I was not prepped to go ,
but it was either the porta john or my pant leg...

Wow. I think I got definition in another section of my abs, and lost
like 2 lbs. Good thing for me is that Tina is a dr . And she didn't
make me feel bad for being away for so long taking one of the most
satisfying poos ever.

Actually I think she was inclining to do the same thing.

Ok. Halloween tomorrow night. Go coffee , I don't think my chip and
dale outfit will be able to handle it.


Sent from my iPod

No comments: