Friday, October 31, 2008

Cairo

Cairo

on the way back to my lavish hotel. May go to a party tonight
depending on if I meet the right group tonight.

My dinner friends were so awesome. Great food and great lighthearted
conversation. Then at the coffee house and the discussion that started
with a question of political choice and womens rights and political
systems a be after moving to the bar discussing dictatorships and
monarchies and all that. It was soo good to differ in opinions and
talk about it.


Last night was great and even though I couldn't not get into the
embassy because it was packed

Side note. Love lockdown is on the radio right now. I'm in a cab in
Cairo Egypt right now btw.

Ok. So we went to an awseome bung of parties afterwards. I like this
country. But still ... Beirut.

Tomorrow I will meet a friend of a friend. I'm curious as to what will
come from this, since I pretty much went all in w/ c.
I really like my Cairo friends. Goooooo bama!!!!!


Sent from my iPod

No comments: