Sunday, May 4, 2008

Because I cant make this stuff up

While doing my interneting today, I came across this post below:

Waz up ladies, i just got out of a relationship, and im just lookin for someone to hang out with while im on house arrest. yeah i know house arrest, i feel like disturbia lol, im not a hardened criminal or anything like that, i just got caught up making the wrong decisions. regardless of all of that, im still in college, just got inducted into the honor society, and i still work, i just want someone i can chill with and talk too. anyway people say im very intellectual, i like to play and chess and i like watching the discovery channel, history channel, the news, and even cartoons. i can get a long with anyone and can have a conversation about anything and i have a great since of humor. i really like all types of women so i dont discriminate, i just want a cute, funny, smart girl who like to have fun. after i get off house arrest i plan on traveling, finishing my last year of college and going to get my masters, and just having fun with the lady of my life and my friends while i try to get wealthy. but anyway, if house arrest is not to much for you hit me up so we can talk later....
----

Ok, so um....REALLY?

I honestly should not try to hate on this guy for attempting to make a people connection. Sometimes that is just really hard. But I wonder if this guy actually met someone who is also searching for that kind of connection to ... link up with.

True, this may be a gag post, but meh..I like the courage of the poster. But honestly...I think he should stay in college for a few more years. The masters may be aiming a bit high. But why am I hating. Do your thing man.

No comments: